2014-08-06

Slowly but surely

So I finally finished moving and my house is a complete mess. I have food in my living room, my garage is full of furniture waiting to be moved in and OMG I cannot find certain things for the life of me. That's what happens when a bunch of men help you and drop things where they can.
To top it off we have been having so much rain, my garage flooded because one of the drains is clogged. My AC is not working and I am waiting on my home warranty to come and fix it. Well those are a few of the things I have been dealing with.
On the upside, kitchen is almost done. I will post pics of before and after.
And I am now working, or I should say my daughter is working, on my monster TV console I bought in the spring so I can finally display it.
This baby is as heavy as they come and super ornate so I am thinking it will look awesome once it is done.
Here are some pics of the "process" since I always forget to take before pics.

It's huge! Valentina is helping me prime while I work. I should be able to finish it this weekend.
And here is a pic of the floors finally done in the kitchen!!! I love them! Thanks to my awesome ex husband and good friend Jorge for helping.


Stay tuned
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment