2014-07-19

Time is of the essence


Hello!!!! You must be wondering where the heck I have been since my last post or repurposing new stuff.
Well I bought a house at the end of June, and it needed a bit of a facelift. So I have been working super hard on that and on packing my old house so I can move by the end of the month. 
I am exhausted. I work and then come to the house and texture walls and paint. I'll add some before and after pics of the house as I go. I don't think I will get everything I want done before moving. But the major parts are almost done. 
My room before. Popcorn ceilings and nasty khaki paint. 


My room now. Orange peel ceiling and grey paint. 

Brenna's room before. Popcorn ceiling and nasty paint and wall art. Some people should never be allowed to handle paint. 

Brenna's room now! She chose a cute rose color and the popcorn and nasty tree are gone!! 


Living room before.


Living room now! White washing of the fireplace will take place at a later date. 
These are some of the pics. More to come! If you don't see me around I am working!!! Drop by and bring me a snack! 
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment