2014-08-25

Progress...?

Well what can I say when you do too much you get burnt out. So yeah I am slacking a bit and slowing down. Besides school started and that is such a nightmare around here.
But with the whole turmoil that education causes in my home, I managed to get another room done! or well ... maybe half of it.
I started working on this guy a while ago with the help of my beautiful daughter and it is finally done.
I can finally display this amazing piece of furniture that I had stashed in my garage for 5 months. I love it!!!

Of course I never took a before pic because I suck at that, but here is the in the meantime pic that I took of Val, while she was priming it.
Thomasville beauty and extremely heavy, here it is. I now have storage for all my movies and board games!

And here are pics of the family room before and after. This is the side that is finished, the other side will be the dining room, still working on it.

And here it is now
 Here are my reupholstered old couches as well. I love doing my own stuff!
Stay tuned for the living room!
Cheers!
PS: Look at what my ma got me!!! Love my new Broncos key and hat! Thanks ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment