2014-05-17

Hot off...my table.

Wow it has been a super nice day today! almost 80 degrees and not windy for a change.
I went garage saling this morning and I scored a few nice things. My garage cannot handle anymore treasures I think.
This week I finally finished 2 tables after a very rainy couple of weeks. Still working on the chair and started 2 more side tables, yes I have way too many of those.
My daughter stole one of the little tables I finished today and the other one is for sale.
Here are the results and I am now sitting down enjoying some spinach and feta pizza. Yes we have a weird pizza taste around here.
Looking forward to finishing more projects as the nicer days roll around.
Cheers!

Here they are! Valentina really likes the "white washed" look so she kept the gray/turquoise one as you can see. I didn't even get to take a picture before she put all her stuff on it.

Before and afters.My phone is not taking great pics today, or maybe it's me....


No comments:

Post a Comment